Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: June 1999:
[Freeciv] Windows 95/98/NT Freeciv Installation Has Moved

To: <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Windows 95/98/NT Freeciv Installation Has Moved
From: "Todd Goodman" <tsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 13:53:09 -0400

I've moved the Win 95/98/NT Freeciv installation again to
a server where I'm buying space so it will allow more space
and hopefully be faster.

The new link is http://www.bonedaddy.net.

This is the Freeciv 1.8.0 stable release that requires an
X server.

I apologize for the change again.

The old link points people to the new address.