Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: June 1999:
Re: [Freeciv] Ideias

To: Tiago Beltrão Lacerda <lacerda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv] Ideias
From: Tony Stuckey <stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 11:16:37 -0500

On Mon, Jun 14, 1999 at 10:49:37AM -0300, Tiago Beltrão Lacerda wrote:
> - possibility of doing loans for other civilizations and the payment
>forms didn't only restrict to the payment in money. Could be in ,units,
>percentage of production, attack a Civ...

        In Civ2, trade routes could be either trade points or (1?) food.
Production points I'm not sure make sense, and Attack another Civ might be
impossible to prove by observation.
        Freeciv already allows you to trade units, in the diplomacy screen.
The AI knows nothing of diplomacy yet.

> - The cities could become "jealus" if you concentrate your
> improvements in only few cities, and the peaple in this cities could
> make "stikes", only to got your attention.

        I think that all Civ versions have had a more "nationalistic"
population than this.  Remember -- a rising tide lifts all boats.  Internal
dissent has been limited to occasional city defections.
--
Anthony J. Stuckey                              stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"When I was young, the sky was filled with stars.