Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: December 1998:
[Freeciv] Global Warming

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Global Warming
From: David Huggins-Daines <bn711@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 13:28:43 -0500

What can I do to avoid Global Warming? (in freeciv games, not in
everyday life - I don't even have a driver's license :-)

I try to keep my territory as free of pollution as possible, and I
typically rank near the "bottom" on the "Pollution" rating in the
demographics (which I assume is good, not bad?).

Should I simply try to do a better job of conquering my enemies and
building Recycling Plants in all their cities?

Cheers

--
perl -Mstrict -l0we'print&{sub{my(@q)=@_;&{sub{my($q)=@_;&$q($q,@q)}}(sub{my
($p,$q,@q,$r)=@_;$q&&(($q,$r)=@$q)&&qq@$\$q: ${\(ref$r?$/.eval q:local$\.=qq