Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12545) [Patch] ai.invasion cleanup

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12545) [Patch] ai.invasion cleanup
From: Marko Lindqvist <marko.lindqvist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 20:51:09 +0300

 It seems some mails don't come through RT.

Marko Lindqvist wrote:
Marko Lindqvist wrote:
Marko Lindqvist wrote:

I had hard time trying to figure out how ai.invasion works. Attached patch makes it a bit more obvious. No behavior changes, even though (IMHO) this less obscure code makes some weaknesses more obvious.

This forgotten patch still seems to apply without update. I'll test that it also works and then commit.

 It was buggy. New version got through my regression tests ok.

 - ML