Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#16499) cannot pick nation after playing a game

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#16499) cannot pick nation after playing a game
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 14:25:02 -0700

After loading and leaving a few games (starting them and then leaving
them in an attempt to track down a different bug), I clicked "start
game" again. Now I cannot pick my nation; the "pick nation" button is
desensitized. I guess the button's status just isn't updated.

I can still pick my nation through the menu by right-clicking on my player.

This is in the development version but probably applies to 2.1 as well.

-jason