Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#16242) Freeciv 2.1.0-beta1: enemy techs

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#16242) Freeciv 2.1.0-beta1: enemy techs
From: "Karl-Ingo Friese" <kif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 07:54:45 -0700

Hello Per,

attached is a save file which reproduces the behauvior.
Start server, load savefile, connect with client as "LaosE"
In the diplomacy dialog, you'll see that "LaosE" has an
established an embassy with the Franz Josef (Austrians),
yet in the Diplomacy -> Intelligence Report, the australian
technologis are not shown.

Ingo

PS: The file is attached to this e-mail, I hope it will work with
   the bugtracker sytem.