Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#15850) 1, 2, 3, and 4 keys don't move unit

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#15850) 1, 2, 3, and 4 keys don't move unit
From: "Joseph Cheek" <joseph@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 21:27:30 -0800

oh i see!  this is on a laptop, so num lock wasn't on, i was using the
normal number keys at the top of the keyboard.

could shift+1, shift+2, etc, be used?  i realize that this would present
problems for some international keyboard layouts tho.  at least on a
french keyboard, you have to hold down shift to *get* the  numbers at
the top of the keyboard, as opposed to a US keyboard where unshifted you
get 1 and shifted you get !.

joe