Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Commands guide

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Commands guide
From: Juan David Arias <jdarias@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 18:04:51 +0100

Hello, I need know which is the communication between the server and the client and viceversa.
I need know if the server send to the clients all the state or only the thingsthat change with each
turn. I need know which is the information that the server send to each client in one turn and the
information that a client send to the the server.

I think that the server only send some things and not the complete state to the clients but i'm not
sure, can you help me please??

Thank you very much.