Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] The freelog Method

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] The freelog Method
From: YaChu Yang <yyan050@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 20:29:09 +1200

Hi,

I'm apologize in advance for the following simple question, but I'm really a
novice in C and I'm just slowly starting to get the hang of the freeciv code.

But I've been wondering about the freelog method. There are quite a number of
freelog methods in the code, and they all have different first parameters, I
know that NORMAL_LOG will print things out to the console window, but I was
wondering if you could tell me what exactly the other options are and what they
do?

I haven't been able to find any documentation on this. I was also wondering
about log files, it seems that the game can generate these "log" files, but I
could never find these, and was just wondering where these "log" files are.

Thank you for taking time reading this email, I'm really sorry if I've asked
somoe really blond questions, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Cheers
YaChu

Smile-
it's the second best thing you can do with your lips.