Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] game world magazine for freeciv.

To: paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] game world magazine for freeciv.
From: "baristar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baristar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 15:58:10 -0400

Hello;
I'm the news editor of the computer&video games magazine "Gameworld" which
is published only in Turkish language and distributed in Turkey. With your
permission, we would like to include your game "Freeciv" in our monthly
freeware/shareware CD if possible. As usual, like other gaming magazines
do, we don't charge anything for the additional cd we give away to our
readers every month. Of course a review of the game will appear in the same
issue.

Because most of our readers expressed interest in Freeciv and most of them
are on dial-up.
Keep up the good.
Baris Tarimcioglu
www.gameworld.com.tr