Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13566) tab ugliness with diplomacy tab

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13566) tab ugliness with diplomacy tab
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 23:35:35 -0700

When I use the players dialog to bring up a diplomacy window, then
finish that meeting, the focus does not necessarily go back to the
players dialog tab.  It goes to whatever tab happens to be next to the
players dialog tab.  This is quite annoying as often you want to conduct
more than one meeting in a row.

To solve this I think a "stack" of tab priorities is needed.

-jason