Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11621) freeciv: cannot attack unit ...

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11621) freeciv: cannot attack unit ...
From: "Hans@tecwing" <hs@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:01:08 -0800

Folks,

I have played Freeciv 2 latest beta recently.
I had some ugly problems because I could not attack hostile units in
some cases.
I had several canons almost surrounding an enemy unit. I have tried to
attack this unit but it did not work. I have a seasfire with this AI.
The problem is: I was not able to declare war - the system did not tell
me either that I had a seasfire. After thinking about this issue for
sometime I could finally explain to myself why things did not work as
expected.
I am reporting this as a bug because other folks might have the same
problem.

    Regard,

       Hans