Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#8808) [GTK2] New connectdialog doesn't cope with i

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#8808) [GTK2] New connectdialog doesn't cope with i18n
From: "Raimar Falke" <i-freeciv-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 02:43:41 -0700

On Sat, May 22, 2004 at 02:00:24AM -0700, Jason Short wrote:

> Raimar Falke wrote:

> >>Your translation is out of date.
> >
> > What do you mean? That de isn't updated?
>
> The translator hasn't translated this string yet.
>
> > That every language has to
> > shorten their text to not use more space?
>
> Huh?  Space constraints are sometimes a problem for translators but I
> doubt it would be so here.

Looks like I wasn't clear what the problem is: The text "properties"
translates to "Eigenschaften". You see part of the button on the left
side. However it isn't fully visible. This is a bug. The dialog size
should be expanded (like in all other dialogs) if the texts are
bigger.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "These download files are in Microsoft Word 6.0 format. After