Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Betr: CTP2 source code

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Betr: CTP2 source code
From: thomas@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 22:54:08 +0200

Yes, the CTP2 forum on Apolyton has been buzzing lately after one of the
original developers contacted someone at Activision. But before they release
it they want to remove all the 'unwanted' comments from the code. Unless
something drastic happens, the CTP2 will be released.

I should point out that there's no official statement of Activision yet.
It might take awhile before we actually see it.

P.S
The official CTP2 release has been placed in the public domain a while back.

Thomas (CapTVK)

list would be interested to know that the souce for CTP2 is going to
be available.

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93116
--
Paul Zastoupil