Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4119) Reducing want when we AI has many units

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4119) Reducing want when we AI has many units
From: "ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 06:07:55 -0700

Hi,

AI doesn't stop building something after it has much of that unit. I
think with every unit AI has on a certain spot/area the want should be
reduced to a lower value and at the end to coinage. (when AI has enough
caravans to build max_traderoutes for every city and all wonders are
build AI should stop building caravans)

For military units. When we have enough units to kill all enemy units 10
times we should stop building them.

At the end of AI games there are allways thousands of useless units
which make the game slow.

Thomas
--
Thomas Strub  ***  eMail ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jb: people are stupid, they don't want to learn.