Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4049) Refreshing of dialogs

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4049) Refreshing of dialogs
From: "Jordi Mallach" <jordi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 11:05:34 -0700

In the list of Debian freeciv bugs, there's this ancient report:

> The science, trade and military reports are not refreshed after quiting
> the game, restarting the game and connecting again.

This was against 1.8.1.
I have tested with 1.14, and what happens now is that the dialogs aren't
cleared when the server shuts down and you lose your connection. When
you reconnect to a new game, the dialogs are updated, but only when you
reconnect.

Should they be blanked when you get disconnected?

Please Cc: replies to 48020@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, thanks.

Jordi
jordi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx     jordi@xxxxxxxxxx     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/