Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#3575) Build turns remaining isn't updated when CMA

To: kenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#3575) Build turns remaining isn't updated when CMA changed
From: "Raimar Falke" <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 01:14:56 -0800

On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 07:56:21PM -0800, kenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-03-26 at 13:39, Raimar Falke wrote:
> >
> > [guest - Sun Mar  2 09:29:30 2003]:
> >
> > > If a city's production is changed through CMA, the turns
> > remaining to
> > > build on the city overview tab isn't immediately updated.  See the
> > > attached savegame.  Join as kenn.  Note 18 turns remaining to
> > build a
> > > horseman in Carthago.  On the CMA tab, change its minimum shield
> > surplus
> > > to +2.  On the city overview tab, it still reports 18 turns to
> > build,
> > > until you exit and re-open the city dialog.
> >
> > I can't reproduce this with CVS HEAD. Can you?
> >
> >      Raimar
> >
> "CVS HEAD".. what's that?

I mean "current CVS HEAD". This is the current CVS version as of this
date of the writing for the HEAD branch. The HEAD branch is the main
branch. We also have an S1_14 branch (1.14.x).

> I tried it with Mar 25 CVS and the error still occurs.

> I'm using GTK2 client.

That was the missing point. Yes GTK2 shows this problem. I'm giving
this issue to Vasco since he worked at this part lately.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Microsoft does have a year 2000 problem. I'm part of it. I'm running Linux.