Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#3565) End of turn moves

To: ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#3565) End of turn moves
From: "£ukasz Rekucki" <lucas@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:51:57 -0800

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003, Gregory Berkolaiko wrote:

> How about no unit moves (GOTO or by hand) last N seconds?
>
> Mind you, it's merely a suggestion, not a call to implement it :)
>
> G.

I doesn't fix the problem. You can do the same thing just before the
begining of 'no-moves' period. Of course the oponent can buy a defence
unit in the city, but what if he's out of money. He could react with
units from other cities, but he can't move.

Changing from real-time to sequential moving would do the trick, but I do
thing that's what we want.

LQ.