Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Borders

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Borders
From: "Lefebvre, Clement" <Clement.Lefebvre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 11:16:32 -0000

Hello everyone,

I read with a lot of interest somebody writing about borderlines for freeciv.
These would define the borders of one's territory depending on his cities (and
eventually armies which are fortified, why not). The way of showing and
interacting with those borders would be to discuss but the idea itself is very
interesting. I would like to know if you already talked about it or if somebody
is already working on it.

I would eventually be interested to develop it if this is found interesting for
freeciv.

Thanks,

Clem