Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Turn done button / return key (PR#1665)

To: Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Turn done button / return key (PR#1665)
From: Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 23:38:40 +0200

On Wed, Jul 03, 2002 at 02:22:30PM -0700, Christian Knoke wrote:
> CVS 03 JULY 2002
>
> Some bad behaviour of these occurs if you connect two clients with
> a server. These things don't happens always, but you can't oversee
> them.
>
> When you click turn done, the button is not greyed, but the function
> is performed. Over internet, you see it greyed short time, then active
> again. If you click a second time, it is greyed then.
>
> As I said, sometimes.
>
> Sometimes the button doesn't blink if it should. But when I switch
> clients and have the mouse cursor over that very spot, it starts
> blinking when I remove the mouse.
>
> Sometimes neither return nor enter work to do turn done. But tabbing
> until the turn done button has focus and pressing space works in these
> cases.

And here is my attempt at this bug. As seen in
update_turn_done_button_state the condition where the turn done button
can be used is quite complex. So this patch merges the various code
parts which tests parts of this condition.

Please test (you need to run autogen.sh).

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "Python 2.0 beta 1 is now available [...]. There is a long list of new