Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Translators prepare for new release

To: Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Translators prepare for new release
From: "Pieter J. Kersten" <kersten@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:09:55 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 10 Jul 2002, Raimar Falke wrote:

> The new release will probably come out at the next weekend. So
> translators please update your po file.
>
>       Raimar

I've updated the dutch translation to the latest state. Please note that
I'm away this weekend. Any new changes to the translated texts will not
make it into the dutch translation if you're going to release this
weekend.

Just a note.

As a 'bonus' I include a patch for the natural city names for the
dutch.ruleset. I know, I should have submitted it via the patch system,
but I'm a bit in a hurry right now, so please be patient with me.

HTH,
--
Pieter J. Kersten