[Freeciv-Dev] Test Freeciv

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Test Freeciv
From: Pbl410cdrw@xxxxxx
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 11:55:32 EST

I got the test freeciv and compiled it, but when it got to to po dir it said
something like a file was not there and it crashed. I was still able to play
freeciv though. I had to copy the dir stdsounds to my freeciv dir in
~/freeciv/bin. I would like to know how to put my own sound in freeciv for me
to see how it works.