[Freeciv-Dev] Re: sound patch v7 (PR#1235)

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: sound patch v7 (PR#1235)
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 18:41:52 +0100 (MET)

I'm heading off to Brazil for two and half weeks from wednesday, so don't
expect me to answer any emails or querries about this or any other patch
during that time. I would, of course, be most pleased if I were to see
this patch in cvs by the time I return ;)

Yours,
Per

"What we anticipate seldom occurs: but what we least expect generally
happens." -- Benjamin Disraeli