[Freeciv-Dev] Re: new_city_dialog ver 12

To: Freeciv-Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: new_city_dialog ver 12
From: Christian Knoke <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 14:27:30 +0200

Am Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2001 12:49 schrieb Raimar Falke:
> On Sun, Oct 21, 2001 at 07:44:21PM -0500, Mike Kaufman wrote:
> >
> > Yes, there are sure to still be bugs, but they're not going to get
> > found at this point until more people start looking at it.
> >
> > Maintainers: please start taking a good hard look.
>
> Note the using of may and should.

He used the magic word, didn't he?

> I'm I correct that the tooltips are used in only one place? For
> example you may provide tooltips for the units, which show the type,
> hp, homecity, movements left.

Good idea, but this can be added later, IMHO.

> In which order are the cities sorted for the next/prev button?

In no order. Can you tell of a sort order that is usefull in most
cases?

> You may add the buy information I still would found nice.

There is no free space for it AFAICS.

> If the misc. settings pane: if the window is enlarged the tooltip and
> next-time-open frame should enlarge.

But that's what they do here.

>       Raimar

Christian

--
* Christian Knoke                           +49 4852 92248 *
* D-25541 Brunsbuettel                  Wurtleutetweute 49 *