Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: new Hires

To: frederic rodrigo <f.rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: new Hires
From: Brian Duff <bduff@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 20:38:48 +0100

In my xpm viewer (IrfanView for Windows), the colors on the images you supplied are completely garbled.Haven't tried them in freeciv yet (my linux box is sick).

Brian

frederic rodrigo wrote:

Rodrigo Frederic (f.rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
2001 distributed under GPL

Hires titles:
I have redress hires titles because the old are "pixelised", I used actually title, and trident title for change bad graphics. I think that my new gfx are most nice than old, but have not very understand the system of palette, I test my title under 8bpp and I haven't problem(?).

Thank to uses it if are good.
Le journal des abonnés Caramail - http://www.carazine.com

new-hires.tar.bz2

bas