Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Cleaning up configure.in

To: Vasco Alexandre Da Silva Costa <vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Cleaning up configure.in
From: Gaute B Strokkenes <gs234@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 17 Jun 2001 21:56:35 +0100

On Sun, 17 Jun 2001, vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Jun 2001, Thue wrote:
>

> I thought to myself... what is the standard X app that everyone uses
> that is Xaw based? XTerm.  What X version has public access
> mailing-lists that would pop up on Google?
>
> So... "autoconf xterm site:xfree86.org" and "I'm Feeling Lucky".

That's a good idea, but unfortunately Xterm doesn't use Xaw, just Xt.
I think emacs uses both.  Perhaps someone who has lots of space on
their hard drive could download it and have a look at it?

--
Big Gaute                               http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~gs234/
Wow!  Look!!  A stray meatball!!  Let's interview it!