Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] TODO

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] TODO
From: Thue <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 22:13:20 +0200

I have added a lot of points to the TODO file. Some are obvious, but a few like
splitting the server to allow a graphical frontend can be controversial. People
should comment/object now before I apply the patch and thereby make my
modifications the public freeciv opinion. :)
Note that some of the points are very concrete and even contains some
implementation hints. (did that sound like a school assignment or what? :))

-Thue