[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Diplomat (investigating city) vanishes

To: Christian Knoke <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Diplomat (investigating city) vanishes
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 19:05:47 -0400

At 2000/06/26 17:50 , Christian Knoke wrote:
>Jeff Mallatt wrote:

[snip]

Thanks for your client options... they explained the problem.  You have
"Popup dialogs in AI Mode" turned off.  Turn it on before investigating the
city, and you'll see the City Dialog open.

>I assume he is killed by Susa's Diplomat.

No.  It is simply the definition of a Diplomat investigating a City that he
always succeeds and always dies.

jjm