Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Multi-client support added (PR#181)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Multi-client support added (PR#181)
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 13:45:54 -0500

At 1999/11/25 23:52 , jrb3@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>Patch to support more clients in the main source tree than just GTK and Xaw.

There were a couple of problems with configure.in -- I've sort of fixed it
up, and now it seems to be working correctly for the Gtk+, Xaw and Stub
clients.  I left the gui-beos and gui-win32 directories mostly empty, for
now.  Joseph Beckenbach reports that this configure.in does work to build
BeOS code.

I've attached a patch (diff -ruP) to the latest CVS, which includes all
three new gui-* directories, as well as the configure.in changes (and
everything dependent on it).

jjm