[Freeciv-Dev] Updated meta patch

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Updated meta patch
From: sebauer@xxxxxxxxxxx (Sebastian Bauer)
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 10:19:44 +0100

Hi,

Here is the updated meta patch updated to the latest cvs changes.
It now also adds a missing include string.h to tilespec.c

But I still not know if I can use the special amiga code part
instead of the old code part. The special amiga code uses send()
and recv(), instead of fdopen().
Please let me know if send() and recv() is available on every
system.
Accoording to the man send() appeared in 4.2BSD and recv(), too.
Also socket() which is uses by freeciv appeared in 4.2BSD.

BTW
What's the reason for the line
  extern int errno;
in every file?