[Freeciv-Dev] patch: Add Paratroopers

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] patch: Add Paratroopers
From: sebauer@xxxxxxxxxxx (Sebastian Bauer)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 14:17:58 +0100

Hi,

This patch adds the paratroopers unit known from civilisation 2.
To see the unit you need the trident tile set, because there
is no graphics in the default unit tile set.

It is possible that it differs a little bit from the
paratroopers of civilisation 2 (e.g. max range), because
I played civ 2 a long time ago. Maybe someone can check this
out?

This patch requieres my earlier sent patch, which moved some
things out of mapctrl.c

Please note that this is my first try to add/change something
in the server so maybe I've forgotten something or introduced
some new bugs...

One problem I saw is that the city tile from where to unit
is paradropped is not refreshed correctly...how can I solve
that problem?
But this doesn't happen on my amiga client. Actually the amiga
client draw everything unbuffered to the screen, so I guess
that's the reason, that I cannot see this bug here.

bye,
Sebastian Bauer