Re: [Freeciv-Dev] war heads

To: Trev & Dolf Oberholster <toberper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] war heads
From: Matt Busigin <jediknight@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 23:52:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 31 May 1999, Matt Busigin wrote:

#I think the 'lying politician', and 'hidious American proganda material'
#weapons would be much more effective and cool.
#
#<sad smirk>

Oh, and a new wonder called 'Madam Albright's Pedestal' -- we can install
that once we get the Republic setup correctly (where the senate can sign
peace treaties behind your back) -- which allows you to hose your whole
population into believing the demonization of the enemies.

Maybe another wonder 'Bill Clinton's Penis', which boosts your economy
massively with all sorts of media attention to it.

OK, I'll stop for now.

--
Matt Busigin - spod(at)ewtoo.org, jediknight(at)xwing.org
Don't take life seriously, you'll never get out alive.