[Freeciv-Dev] Possible bug with h-scroll bars in 1.8.0?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Possible bug with h-scroll bars in 1.8.0?
From: Britt Ewen <britt.ewen@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 19:11:27 -0500

First off - GREAT JOB!  (Have to say that!)

Second - doesn't look like this one has been reported?  I'm having
problems scrolling left and right on a two button mouse using a single
left click/right click (1.8.0).  'Middle button' drag works fine.
Basically the bar always goes left.

This affects several screens (main window, rates window, etc.).  I don't
recall having this problem under 1.7.2.  Is there anything I can send
which could indicate if it's a problem in my configuration or the
client?

Thanks,
Britt.