Re: [Freeciv-Dev] capital cities in intelligence report

To: Tony Stuckey <stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>, Freeciv developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] capital cities in intelligence report
From: Stephen Hodge <stephenh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 21:50:15 +1100

Tony Stuckey wrote:
>         Also, the Civ1 and Civ2 AIs will never ever share map knowledge.
> At least I've never seen it.

I've seen it (at least in Civ2). They usually will do it at the start of
the game if you are significantly more powerful than they are, most
often when your allied. Frankly I think they should do it more often
since human players are usually better explorers (at least I am) than
the AIs.

Regards,
Steve Hodge