[Freeciv-Dev] Little Suggestion/Idea

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Little Suggestion/Idea
From: "Jan Heidefuss" <jheidefu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 18:45:40 +0100

Dear Freeciv-Developers,

On the old Sid Meier's "Civilization I" there was in the startup dialogue where
one has to choose the race, the possiblity to type escape key and then one
could create the name of one's race freely, for example "The Polish", or "The
Oceanians" or whatever.

In my opinion it would be nice to include this possibility into Freeciv, too,
and I think that it would be relatively easy to implement. What do you think?

But I must concede, sorry, that my knowledge of how to program with the X
libraries is not sufficient yet to do that task. So this is only a suggestion
from me to the developers.

Thank you.

Regards, Jan.