Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 1998:
[Freeciv-Dev] cvs-Dec-23

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] cvs-Dec-23
From: Ronald KURZ <lonny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 1998 18:09:23 +0100 (CET)

Hi.

  I got an ugly problem with this version.
  50 percent of the tax/trade/science icons are behind the worldmap
  and stretched to double height.
  The 'Turn Done' button and the three icons right of it are missing.
  The actual unit is also displayed behind the worldmap (between the map
  and the info window with year/population/...).

  I tried it on a Linux RedHat 5.0 system, and a up to date
  Linux Debian. Absolute the same errors.

Lonny

p.s. sorry for that english ;-)

| Ronald KURZ   |   lonny @ sport1.uibk.ac.at                             |
|               |   http://sport1.uibk.ac.at/lonny                        |
             Stay alert! Trust no one! Keep your laser handy!
:wq!