Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 1998:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: FreeCiv-Java

To: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: FreeCiv-Java
From: Esben Haabendal Soerensen <ehs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 11:13:57 +0100 (MET)

On 24 Oct 1998, John Goerzen wrote:

> Esben Haabendal Soerensen <ehs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > I have now looked through the code, and I have some suggestions
> > for revision of the design.  But before I send these how about
> > you setup a freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxxx with a mail-archive ?
> > (and I will put some more thoughts in my suggestion before
> > sending them to you :-) )
>
> Well, I'm a bit reluctant to create new lists until everyone is over
> with midsun.com.  Too much confusion at any one time is bad.  Feel
> free to send to freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx.  There is a GTK porting
> project too, so I don't know if we want freeciv-altclients or
> freeciv-{java,gtk} or what.  We'll see.

Ok. Fair enough, even though I don't think the creation of a freeciv-java
list would confuse to much.
As I don't do development on the "normal" freeciv I would prefer to
have a specific list for the java version as I then can easier spot when
something really exciting enters my "mail-office" :-)

--
/Esben  (bart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

You want it in one line?  Does it have to fit in 80 columns?   :-)
             -- Larry Wall in <7349@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>