Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: ACLUG Website - which way to go...

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: ACLUG Website - which way to go...
From: Anne McCadden <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 14:49:11 -0500

You have a nice website and it seems to run faster than the notwerks
site.  Does it or would it have a feature for a help desk database or
the ability to post ads that people have for sale.  Those were some
features that the notwerks site has the capability to do.  Tom and I
were talking about utilizing some of those features.  Now that I am not
going to be working with the Second Saturday Sale, then I have some time
to work on a project that has more flexible hours.

Someone with the Second Saturday Sale suggested that I pay the $2 to get
in the door and be available to answer linux questions as a volunteer
during the sale.  I said no thanks.  I felt like saying something like a
snowballs chance in hell.  ~Anne